21 days

It's weird, in fact. When you loose something or someone, you actually realize how much have you loose and what you had.

day 1: Bandaged and stitched


I never thought my left hand would be that important, but it is. Last 3 weeks were terrible! Couldn't wash my hair properly, type, even press ctrl+z. Ctrl+z guys, that amazing shortcut any digital/designer/CG user needs.

day 14: no stitches and bandaged again.

They told me I musn't use my finger, but day before that I write the hugest essay for uni, so I typed a lot and it was bloated and purple (uh-oh).

day 20: no stitches, no bandage. Hurts.

I guess is normal feeling electric shocks when pressing down or touching the wound? It's all swollen and feels like burning when I try to type or anything. 

Everything is normal now (nearly). My hand feels weird yet and I'm not used to use my index finger back.

**I'm not lefthanded, by the way. So I was saved, by short.
F.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario